Advocates For You In Retaliation and Whistleblowing Cases
“Whistleblowing” can take many forms, including refusing to take an action you believe violates the law; making a report to an employer or government agency about a suspected violation or planned violation of law; reporting concerns about standards of health care; or reporting safety concern.
While state and federal laws provide protections for whistleblowers, many workers do not understand their rights when workplace retaliation occurs. The attorneys at Culberth & Lienemann, LLP, understand your rights. We are tenacious advocates. We provide a safe environment for you to discuss your matter in depth. We will work closely with you make sure you understand your options and help you understand what to expect during the legal process.
Do You Require Whistleblower Protection?
As a worker, you have the right to report situations where:
- The company you work for violated a state or federal law
- Your employer engages in illegal financial activities such as insider trading or embezzlement
- The company violates employment laws, including discrimination and harassment
- Your employer fails to pay fair wages to you or fellow employees according to wage and hour laws
- Your employer asks you to violate the law
- Your employer is taking advantage of a government program through fraud
Our lawyers understand the complex laws prohibiting retaliation. We will look at the unique circumstances of your case and create an effective strategy.
Attorneys Protecting Your Rights
We understand that work is an extremely important part of your life, and we also understand the devastating impact a loss of job may have upon you and your family. To set up a consultation and speak directly with an attorney, contact Culberth & Lienemann, LLP, online or at 651-243-6234. Located in St. Paul, we provide representation throughout Minnesota.