Standing Up For You
Though many jobs are considered “at-will” employment, employees often do have claims when it comes to illegal termination of their employment. If you have questions about such a termination, it is important to speak to an experienced employment lawyer at your earliest convenience.
If you believe that you are a victim of wrongful termination, contact the attorneys at Culberth & Lienemann, LLP, to discuss your circumstances in depth. Our firm has extensive experience trying employment and termination cases. We are highly respected by our clients and the Minnesota legal community.
Fighting For Your Rights
Many business practices can lead to legal claims following a wrongful termination. For example, quitting your job may be a termination if the employer created a hostile working environment that would cause a reasonable person to quit.
Culberth & Lienemann, LLP, in St. Paul, has significant experience representing individuals subjected to wrongful termination, including cases involving:
- Employment discrimination for race, color, creed, religion, age, disability, sex, marital status and sexual orientation
- Whistleblowing activities, including reporting on unsafe or illegal practices by the employer resulting in retaliation and loss of a job
- Workplace harassment and bullying that results in the creation of a hostile work environment
- Breach of contract disputes and violation of employment contract terms resulting in loss of a job
- Medical or family leave violations resulting in an unfair firing, denial of leave or other consequence
When you retain our firm, our attorneys and staff will work closely with you in ensuring that you understand your rights. We will explore your legal options with you and help you understand what to expect as your case progresses. As a part of our discussion, we will discuss with you the likelihood of your success. Our mission is to help you achieve justice.
Providing A Welcoming Community
We work to break down barriers that prevent otherwise qualified workers from pursuing their careers. To speak with our attorneys and staff, please contact our law office online or by calling 651-243-6234.